Monday, April 21st 2014, 11:46am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

Sunday, August 23rd 2009, 6:42pm

Nosiy Sound / Attack Sound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TEb8DET-Po

Listen that this ... i cant explain the sound =) you will hear the Noisy sound with slightly much reverb on it ...

How could i make it :P ^^

Monomeester

Intermediate

Sunday, August 23rd 2009, 10:07pm

That's just noise. :) put up the noise button over your lead and you get the same. put a reverb on and thats about it.

Sunday, August 23rd 2009, 11:19pm

i dont mean the LEAD sound in the melody ... i mean the sound from the begining this .... KRSCHTWIIIHUUUUU ... XD

Monomeester

Intermediate

Monday, August 24th 2009, 11:29am

lol, i told you. that sound is just noise. If you make your make a melodie with a lead you turn the noise nob and you get the same. I didn't tell anything else about the lead.

I guess you wanna put noise over a lead because only noise doesn't make sence imo.

anyway if you only want noise, find a sound using the word 'wind' you get some wind sounds. if you put noise on that you the only thing you prolly hear is noise :D

Maybe playing with a filter for low or high cut will help.

Monomeester

Intermediate

Monday, August 24th 2009, 11:33am

oww that beginning, sorry. had to listen again to know exactly what you meant. That sounds nice but i realy can't help you with that lol. I guess it's not one sound.

Monday, August 24th 2009, 5:37pm

jeah you see ;) thats a realy HARD thing XD ... i want to make that sound it ROCKS !

alexd91

Beginner

Monday, August 31st 2009, 8:56pm

hello
I try a lot of things, I can't get this sound but maybe I'm on the good way :
http://www.speedyshare.com/771795455.html
sorry I don't know how to export only one patch
in OSC section: (classic saw) + (square +12 semi tone + 50% detune) ring mod 100% , sub OSC 100%
in FIlter section : Hard distortion 100% and I used only filter 01 with band filter to 23 + some resonance