Thursday, July 24th 2014, 10:25am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

Ionis

Intermediate

Saturday, November 27th 2010, 5:37pm

I write a lot of Psy in my tracks. Maybe I should put out a sound bank. Where would I store it for upload?
/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|
Ionis

Mladenbg

Beginner

Saturday, December 4th 2010, 5:13pm

www.sendspace.com

Thursday, December 9th 2010, 4:50pm

All the psy-ish presents in Virus are so old school oriented that are practically useless if you don't tweak them. Unless you want to do some acid tunes. I suggest you to start learning Sound Synthesis because only through this you will be able to see the endless psy potential of this synth. I usually take some "primitive" patches, very basic sounds and start from there. In the meanwhile, try linking the arp to filter cut off on some mean sound with fast attack...yummey:)

Ionis

Intermediate

Monday, December 13th 2010, 7:39am

All the psy-ish presents in Virus are so old school oriented that are practically useless if you don't tweak them. Unless you want to do some acid tunes. I suggest you to start learning Sound Synthesis because only through this you will be able to see the endless psy potential of this synth. I usually take some "primitive" patches, very basic sounds and start from there. In the meanwhile, try linking the arp to filter cut off on some mean sound with fast attack...yummey:)

Amen.
/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|
Ionis

Synthtoast

Trainee

Tuesday, December 28th 2010, 9:25pm

I agree with everyone that says you should start from scratch it realy is the only way.... years ago i had this OCD thing with synths, when i got a new vst i would immediately delete all the presets, i couldnt stand the idea of presets they just pissed me off........as i said it was OCD ....now its better tho so thank god i dont delete all the beautifull Virus TI presets i got but my point is that sitting at a blank synth patch and trying to work out how to get a certain sound is the only real way to learn........well it worked for me anyways.

Ionis

Intermediate

Saturday, January 1st 2011, 9:06am

I agree. Learning how different parameters effect each other is the only way to learn how to visualize your sounds.
/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|/|
Ionis