Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 8:28pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 1:17am

Has Access and its users gone to sleep?

No recent reports of "major broblems" with Virus??? i for one am happy... no other issues out there?

Just a great big "thumbs up for Access team" as i know they get more negative than positive feedback....

Thanks for your efforts and patience guys!! :thumbsup: (Especially Marc!... well done my friend....)

And a happy Xmas to you all!.. heres to next year, hope you have a prosperous New year at Access!

AtonyB

Professional

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 1:12pm

a few problems, too busy to debug and contact access... Mostly to do with how the virus loads up multis (or rather doesnt do it properly)...

Merry Christmas everyone!

musaicsong

Beginner

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 1:44am

Snap Crackle & Pop

Wrong!!!!!!!! I bought the Virus-TI in 2005/06 for the wonderful sound demonstrated in analog mode. I'm still waiting for an update that eliminates the popping and crackling while in USB mode so I don't have to consecutively/double/ or triple record my songs on same tracks, and then listen to each same song to chose the one with the less crackling garbage. Makes me wonder what I really should have bought for $2,300.00 dollars. I would of all ways like to feel that there is nothing much better than Virus TI, but with all that poppin' and cracklin', everything is better than the Virus-TI. Yha right, that's why I'm still hanging on to it. I have some faith left that the Access Team is going to eventually address this problem. I believe I payed for a quality sound that they actually refuse to let me have.
Marc
facebook.com/musaicsong

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 9:37am

RE: Snap Crackle & Pop

@musaicsong: Did you make sure that the USB port you are using does not share its bus with other, on-board devices? And remember, for rendering, you can always work in stand alone mode: burn your selected patches for the song onto an empty ROM bank, connect your intrface's MIDI out to the Virus' MIDI in, and the Virus' S/PDIF out to your interface's S/PDIF in (or use the analog inputs if you don't have one).

musaicsong

Beginner

Sunday, March 10th 2013, 9:46pm

Oh wow, help I missed two years ago. Thank you flabberbob.

tonstudio96

Beginner

Monday, March 25th 2013, 10:19pm

Did you find out, what was / is the problem? Does it still persist?