Thursday, April 24th 2014, 3:32pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

francisg

Unregistered

Thursday, January 12th 2012, 6:52am

VC as a librarian vsti running on trough regular midi cable would be awsome!

I mean, there is soo many people having trouble with this cool idea of USB doing everything. Its all about respecting customer and admiting the failure of providing product that are working 100% and bug free.

Vc librarian trough midi would be a way to keep going making music and using MOST of the feature in any daw whitout headach.

Thank you.

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 3:28pm

This is a great idea! I remember the Virus C and the SoundDiver librarian that came with it. I especially liked how everything was laid out on one page, it made it easy to see at a glance how a patch was built. The tabs in the VC are okay and make the VC compact, but sometimes I need the big picture. Sometimes clicking between tabs when editing becomes a pain. It would be nice to have a "master" page or something as an option so that you could see all parameters laid out at a glance.

Lundin

Beginner

Monday, May 14th 2012, 2:20am

Hehe 101 (days) since this post were updated last so it just needed a little BUMP.. As of today trying to make a decent track with the TI2 and after 5 minutes it sounded like it had to many drinks . arp went out of sync and stuttered like an old fart, notes played totally random e.t.c Using the USB doesn't cut it anymore and i feel sad everytime i have use this powerful synth with this interface and having to unplug a lot of other likewise important USB stuff from my DAW to be able to play the Virus and using the VC.. ofcourse using the knobs to tweak the sounds is really smooth but a librarian through USB for data communication and managing sounds only would be really nice. Using the regular audio outs through the regular audiosystem together with either the Midex 8 or the Motu Midiexpress 128 is really rock solid.

Pretty please?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lundin" (May 14th 2012, 2:27am)

Saturday, February 9th 2013, 5:09pm

Such a major fail on access' part.

No Librarian for individual patches without a DAW.
Also, forcing USB to be used for midi & Audio within the DAW....

But seriously, This no librarian thing is such a a PITA! Have to always launch Cubase just to set up a custom library.

Wait, and I can't tocuh the ROM banks in Cubase so Back out to the VCC!!
C'mon Seriously!?
Amazing I can use my Virus C & Soundiver still but there is no equivalent for the Ti... :S sigh...

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "theRoyal1" (Feb 10th 2013, 5:50am)

jrob6716

Beginner

Friday, March 8th 2013, 10:46am

Yup me to.. I do not like using USB on this thing.. it sucks and the timing and shit always falls of or glitches out..