Friday, August 29th 2014, 3:10am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

Mark_Harris

Beginner

Sunday, February 12th 2012, 1:30pm

My Gear, recently updated with the Akai MPC 3000 LE n°824.

I don't like my place that much, but I'm glad of my equipment choices...

[img]http://img.audiofanzine.com/image.php?lang=fr&identifier=image&size=normal&module=user&userPhoto_id=242004[/img]

Cheers

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mark_Harris" (Feb 12th 2012, 3:49pm)

Mystic38

Trainee

Wednesday, June 20th 2012, 6:53pm

Here is my setup..
Virus Ti2 Polar, Fantom G6, Yamaha S70xs, Novation Nova
Maschine, TC Helicon Voiceworks, Tascam LM-8st mixer
NI KA6 interface and KRK VXT8 Monitors
BF PC with Sonar (dual station)

oh, and off camera?, Guitar rig, comfy sofa and small fridge :)

Friday, December 28th 2012, 5:23am

Hey guys,

It's time for an update ;) I've built myself a new desk (inspired from Armin Van Buuren's idea) to get myself more working space!

Here we go:

This is the thing I loved in Armin's studio. Now I can roll out a synth that I need, instead having silly amounts of rack units at my room ;)

Jani :: Mystery Islands Music
Access Virus C Desktop + Access Virus TI|2 Desktop + Access Virus|PowerCore Multi DSP
www.mysteryislands-music.com
Virus Revealed Vol 2 soundset now available and forget to check my AU/VSTi editor / librarian plugins!

Sunday, March 10th 2013, 8:31am

Howdy. I have a little spot in my apartment that I work out of. I'm pretty proud of the racks, because i built them all myself! they're a bunch of DIY kits i was able to get before the designers made them no longer available as DIY kits; only as fully assembled modules

My virus is currently a clothes stand lol

Normally, the keyboard sits right in front of the racks and everything is right at my fingertips!

Monday, March 11th 2013, 12:21am

Very nice! 8) the most expensive clothes rack in the world lol....

Monday, August 19th 2013, 5:06am

Before

After

Don't really have everything setup in either pics. Too much equipment and too small of desk which I plan to change soon (very soon).

Harha

Beginner

Sunday, December 1st 2013, 1:13pm

Here's my pathetic little corner bedroom "studio". :C

Sunday, December 29th 2013, 1:11am

@MysteryIslands
seriously You use all of this synths in making music or you just collect hardware :) ?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:35pm

@MysteryIslands
seriously You use all of this synths in making music or you just collect hardware :) ?

Yes I use them all. They all have unique sound :-) I have to update my pictures as I've moved studio to a different place plus I made some DIY acoustic panels.
Jani :: Mystery Islands Music
Access Virus C Desktop + Access Virus TI|2 Desktop + Access Virus|PowerCore Multi DSP
www.mysteryislands-music.com
Virus Revealed Vol 2 soundset now available and forget to check my AU/VSTi editor / librarian plugins!

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 9:24am

Thats amazing :) i wouldnt know where to start with producing in studio like this :thumbup: i heard your track's they sounds very quality :)