Friday, July 25th 2014, 6:01pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

tomski1978

Unregistered

Friday, March 16th 2012, 5:18pm

Perfect game no more problems and no usb hub paaah

i have had so many problems using the virus in ableton...so for sound quality purposes (debatable)i bought logic 8 on ebay(cheaper)...now i rewire ableton and reason 6 into logic and do all my Virus work in Logic 8 i am on the latest version of Lion in fact one sec...lion version 10.7.3 i have no pops no clicks sometimes goes out of time simple press re-start play prob solved,this rarely happens any way.sound quality is better Logic has more mastering tools and i still get all the audi warping magic of live as well all reasons tools...only draw back is abletons plugs are now disabled...who cares logics are far superior anyway...only had logic 8 fr 3 days already getting to grips with it....so it win that hard to use...the midid tools make abletons look well pitiful.....so anyone looking to up there game try this...love my Virus and was determined to solve my issues and i have.and have 3 sequencers rewired to boot....just need to learn how to record midi to audio in logic then i am at peace wtht the universe...hope this helps ableton users pulling their hair out...its ABLETON!!!!.....GREAT TO BE ON TOP OF MY GAME AGAIN.thanks for listening. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

tomski1978

Unregistered

Friday, March 16th 2012, 5:19pm

the arpeggiator works perfectly to

a huge plus. 8)