Friday, April 25th 2014, 4:25am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 5:52pm

Virus TI Patches/Presets

Is there an official repository or central place where Virus TI patches/banks are offered, either free or for sale?

What kinds of patches/presets for Virus TI are available? I did a google search and, surprisingly, didn't find a lot.

I am aware of Manuel Schleis' Virus presets. I am looking for more like those: Trance/Club/Dance patches, with good supersaws and trance leads. Thanks

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 5:54pm

...and to add to my previous question, Does the TI2 already come with a good selection of Trance/Dance presets (Supersaws, etc.)? I am a Trance/Dance artist and I need as many tranceleads and saws as possible. Thanks

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 9:16am

In this forum there is a list compiled by users that links to all known published patch banks. Regarding your other questions, yes, there are some on-board sounds that are useful for trance/club/dance, but since the manufacturers wanted to demonstrate the flexibility of the Virus, they are not the majority (then again you can take sounds out of their original context and create your own sound signature). Nevertheless, since the TI can load Virus C patches, and there are TONS of trance/club/dance patch banks out there made for the C, I think you are covered.

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 9:56am

Sorry if I'm stating the obvious, but there are more than 70 soundsets for free download at the official site:
http://virus.info/page/render/lang/en/p/…e_virus_ti.html
:thumbsup:

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 6:41pm

Thanks, and where would I find the Virus C trance presets? are they on the same page that you linked to?

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 10:49pm

In (or around) the download page of each patch, you will find a description. If it says that it is intended for trance/dance/club/etc. music then... bingo!

Happy hunting!

Monday, April 16th 2012, 1:01am

Bingo!... :thumbsup: funny... am having flashbacks!!!! UUUURRGGGHHH!