Friday, July 25th 2014, 11:03am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

mattrixx

Unregistered

Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 9:25am

Wow.. ya this is great on 10.6 with Logic 9... finally the arp stays in sync, as do all of the notes. Previously had to manually stop the seq and locate, then play.. Great!!
Note, I did hear the short buzz problem on at least one occasion in the last 30 minutes.

Thanks for the beta update!!

Saturday, September 19th 2009, 9:24pm

Selecting Outputs From VC - Logic 9

Hi Folks,

Just a small niggle I've found with this beta. Selecting a different USB output pair in VC results in a beach ball, stalling the system for a bit. But it does work eventually! I'm so fussy....

Cheers :)

Sunday, September 20th 2009, 2:20pm

hi everyone,

i'm new here and just made a big 'system change' from LP7 + TIOS 3.0 + Leopard to LP9 + TIOS 3.2 + Snow Leopard.

Now everything seems to work fine apart from the inputs on my Polar TI2. I use it with Virus Control and as a sound card too and the inputs became very noisy after the upgrades.. It's a digital and constantly changing noise as i adjust the sensitivity. Also if i send a signal in, the noise behaves like a soft digital distortion..

Is there any solution for this or has anybody experienced the same ?

thanks for helping
greetings
Attila

Cellardore

Unregistered

Wednesday, September 23rd 2009, 1:27am

with logic 8

this update seems to work better with logic 8, but i cant make a real judgment as it keeps crashing logic! im sure the final update will not do this, but ive got back to 3.1 now and i hope you guys bring out 3.2 soon as 3.0/3.1 have so many sync problems with logic and its really annoying... it worked much better with the old operating system.

im using 10.4.11 and still on the tiger osx

moomaaman

Beginner

Tuesday, September 29th 2009, 9:25pm

just upgraded to snow leopard , logic 9 and this latest beta, everything working swimmingly. thanks access!!! Except for a short buzzing at the start of a loop when looping in logic!!!! Interestingly Ive got ableton live (in slave mode) and when i press play in live, it all loops without issue!!! only when i press play in logic.... curious. Never had it in numerous previous upgrades.

alespardo

Unregistered

Wednesday, September 30th 2009, 1:12am

This beta and the 3.1 version doesn't work fine on my macbook pro unibody 2.80 and leopard 10.5.8 and ableton 8.0.5
The version before 3.1 works fine on my old macbook and tiger 10.4.11 with the same ableton. I have a virus snow.
The patern changes on ableton make crazy the sync :cursing: and i have a live this friday!!

Wednesday, September 30th 2009, 8:33am

Not sure if this is a beta problem but I have no right channel on outputs 2 and 3 now. Have posted this on the troubleshooting forum also.

Thursday, October 1st 2009, 10:56am

Now everything seems to work fine apart from the inputs on my Polar TI2. I use it with Virus Control and as a sound card too and the inputs became very noisy after the upgrades

that will be fixed in the next version

marc
The official Virus TI facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/accessvirus

Thursday, October 1st 2009, 10:57am

Just a small niggle I've found with this beta. Selecting a different USB output pair in VC results in a beach ball, stalling the system for a bit. But it does work eventually! I'm so fussy....
that happens with every VC version with logic 9 - it is not exclusive to this beta but exclusive to logic 9

best, marc
The official Virus TI facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/accessvirus