Thursday, August 21st 2014, 4:02pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 9:39am

Realy Need Help Finding Right Settings for this sound

so hey =) first read topic :P thats the deal =) ^^ i think its A nice Square but i just cant make it sound like in the video

KLICK ME
the melody part ...

would be really cool if someone could help me with somesort of tutorial or just adwise on how to set my virus =)

Part 2 :
KLICK ME

and here too ... =( i just cant make cool sounding square lead sounds ... its not like a square =( ... help pls ... :evil:

Monday, October 5th 2009, 3:23am

That melody sound can be easily achieved with the supersaw oscilator, be gentle with the detune and the vocies parameter (don´t remember exactly how it´s called, it´s the one controlling the number of saws used), n add some verb! equally the one on the second link, supersaw! really useful for psytrance in many ways!!

Destroy fella!!

Monday, October 5th 2009, 11:50am

second link ??? ... hm... i think in the second link its somesort of square sound ... a saw dont sound so ... the first link ok ... could be a heavily moddet Super / Hyper saw ...

Tuesday, October 6th 2009, 6:00am

think so?? U may be right, try similar settings than the hyper saw but with squares, that´d be your 3 oscillators in square, slightly detuned, say 2 to 4 semitones up and down and hi-passed with some verb, to get it similar than the second link, I still think it could be got with a hyper saw, but try out different things.

good luck!

Tuesday, October 6th 2009, 11:54am

will try ... damn would be nice if we could get some corners for different music styles =) ^^

Thursday, October 8th 2009, 10:04am

ok but NOW i got a real mysterious sound :P ... its realy hard so its no joking ^^ i just cant get it like This : THE MAIN LEAD SOUND

i think its so cool and stylish =)

Matt

Unregistered

Thursday, October 8th 2009, 10:11pm

Wow. I think I just woke up the dead playing that in the office on the monitors...... That is HARD!

Matt