Saturday, August 30th 2014, 8:11am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

RapApaR

Unregistered

Wednesday, November 11th 2009, 11:47pm

to make LFO delay you can use quare wave: clock synchronised with perhaps a contour
so, you can take it to modulate other things in the matrix without using the filter env

Ionis

Intermediate

Thursday, November 12th 2009, 5:10am

I see what you mean. really you need a third envelope.

nuperspective

Unregistered

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 10:44am

i know this isnt really what the TI is all about but....

i would really like to use the VC while on the move with the laptop [and no im not buying a snow]. so maybe a cut down version of VC as a VST to allow jamming of ideas on the move and fine tuning at full strength when connected to the TI back home. so no atomizer etc just core programming available.

Sunday, December 13th 2009, 8:00pm

i know this isnt really what the TI is all about but....

i would really like to use the VC while on the move with the laptop [and no im not buying a snow]. so maybe a cut down version of VC as a VST to allow jamming of ideas on the move and fine tuning at full strength when connected to the TI back home. so no atomizer etc just core programming available.

There is no sound generation at all in Virus Control, so there is nothing that could be stripped down.
The snow btw is pretty handy on the road and it serves as soundcard, too, so it might be a consideration.

-timo

Monday, December 14th 2009, 1:15am

Copy Parameters Section

a Copy Parameters Section can be usefull
it means with this function you will be able to copy one of the parameters sections in (OSC,FILTER,LFO,MATRIX,FX,...) from a patch to other patches

Thank you AccesS Team

Monday, December 14th 2009, 1:41am

RE: Copy Parameters Section

a Copy Parameters Section can be usefull
it means with this function you will be able to copy one of the parameters sections in (OSC,FILTER,LFO,MATRIX,FX,...) from a patch to other patches

Thank you AccesS Team

We have this already in the form of Section Locking

7G

Beginner

Monday, December 14th 2009, 2:53pm

Someone mentioned a Modular Mode for TI...I totally agree on this...Would make the TI an open source hardware monster!!!
Maybe a partnership with Cycling '74??? :D

Imagine building your own stuff and applying it to the Virus through a dedicated stand alone plug as many mentioned...Massive!!!
Also would be excellent to have a new re-programmed version of Atomiser to behave as Native Instruments "The Finger"...Every key a different effect+chaining
Last but not least a Step Sequencer and some new types of wicked FX...

Access hear this!!! :P

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "7G" (Dec 14th 2009, 3:03pm)

Monday, December 14th 2009, 5:28pm

I´m using TI Snow. It´s my baby but I´d like to have all 4 USB OUTS. (I think all other Virus users also want because a sound is more than only the Virus. It is the whole channel strip...)

For TI Snow sending CC data via Softknobs. Why not use these nice handy knobs from it??
I read something about more Filters. I must agree. There are some synths outside the Virus universe (e.g. band elimination filter from N.I. Massive and the special lowcuts. Or have a "look" at the filters of the Tone2 Gladiator. There are many very special ones!! But I believe the Virus does better if he´s only allowed to ;))
And of course the Virus as a FX, because the USB Input is not supported by my sequencer. Steinberg has also lot of things to do!!
So, that´s my Christmas-wish-list
thanx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "traumtaenzer" (Dec 14th 2009, 5:43pm)

Friday, December 18th 2009, 12:07am

That's my request.

- 4 USB channels !!! THAT"S MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME !!! PLEASE KEEP IT IN MIND
- better Windows 7 31/63 bit performance. The virus ti VST i working VERY slow !!!
When I'm looking for sounds ... oh.... it toook so much time. The Ti VST is cutting.

Thanks

Noceur

Beginner

Monday, December 21st 2009, 10:40am

- Being able to select another source for S&H (and S&G), not just noise/random. I'd like to be able to use the value of another LFO as source to get a stepped waveform, as on the old ARP synths.