Saturday, July 26th 2014, 11:08am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

Summa

Beginner

Thursday, November 12th 2009, 1:11am

recursive modulation was always considered to be a trick which never was officially supported. it works in most cases but in some, it might not. back in the days when the tutorial was written, the virus was a lot simpler and therefore the chance of side effects was much smaller.

If so, it would be nice if access adds a slope parameter for attack, decay and release as proper replacement. Especially the filter envelope often reacts pretty "stubborn", not sure if this is a problem with the envelope itself or the parameter scaling, with only two envelopes at hand stacking them is rarely an option, so on quite some occasions recursive modulation is the only way to get the wanted (for instance punchy) behaviour.

Monday, December 28th 2009, 12:58am

Merlin,

Thanks alot for this tip! Today I was going over the wavetable video tutorial, so far I haven't touched wavetable synthesis since it's so incredibly deep. I already wondered how I would check all different wavetable combinations. Trial and error will take alot less time using your tips!

Don't mind posting more of such great tips! (like the tb303 one :)

Monday, December 28th 2009, 1:02am

@Marc: Thanks! I' ll take your advice but I won' t stay away from using that technique...I have been warned though ;)

I am willing to compile a soundset with some basic templates, but it will take some time to set up as I have to change several parameters per patch in order to get some coherence in the set and also I have to compile an accompanying pdf file which provides a small description of what each patch does, what is the way of thinking behind it and what to try and look out for/suggestions for enhancements.

I will, however, only make this effort if such a set is actually considered useful throughout this forum. Compiling something for one person only doesn' t make much sense, considering the work I' ll put into it and in the upcoming weeks, time is not on my side.

So...if there is some response to this thread and people are interested, I' ll do my homework.

Is there something like a file section on this forum? Would be great to have for things like this.

M.

I would use it! So that's atleast two interested people. so please feel free to make the mentioned midfiles :)

Monday, December 28th 2009, 11:10am

Make it 3 people ;)

Tuesday, December 29th 2009, 6:14pm

No make it 4 people :D .

It would be great if you take time for it :thumbsup:

Tuesday, December 29th 2009, 9:56pm

Make it five! That would be so helpful.

Wednesday, December 30th 2009, 6:08pm

I created the wavetable select patch as suggested by merlin, if people are interested I can offer it for download.. However, it's quite easy to create yourself :)

Thursday, December 31st 2009, 1:24am

When the mod matrix says the source is 'Controller 12' or 'Controller x' in general, what does it mean?

Thursday, December 31st 2009, 2:19am

Ah I got it, nevermind!

enossified

Unregistered

Thursday, February 25th 2010, 6:00pm

Is there a list somewhere of all the TI mod matrix destinations?

I'm used to seeing that sort of thing in the user manuals but I can't find it in the Reference Manual ?(