Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 10:48am UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

gjvti

Beginner

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 11:30am

some I think usefull sugeestions fron infekted.org forum
http://infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=31584
Seconded! I think that multimode parameters should be available for editing in VC. also it would be nice to integrate fade/out for zones with keyboard split (gradual splits). Hopefully after releasing stable 64 bit os AccessMusic will be able to devote attention to other feature/workflow enhancements.

Tarekith

Unregistered

Saturday, October 3rd 2009, 5:37pm

Grapical step sequencer in Virus Control. Would love to see a toggle in the arp screen where you could activate a mini piano roll then draw your own sequences. Nothing fancy, just 32 steps and a one or two octave note range would be great. This would let me use the Virus live without a seperate sequencer :)

A multi mode editor.

Sunday, October 4th 2009, 9:22am

Quoted

Comb Filters
Oscillators as modulation sources in the mod matrix
LFO's that go way into the audio range

Quoted

More filter types is what I'd really be interested in. Maybe a couple more distortion types too.

If the virus had a comb filter, and gooood tape and tube saturations I wouldn't be able to think of anything else I'd want.

Quoted

Comb filters!

Or other interesting filters, check out the ones in Largo, to die for.

Agreed with these! :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comb_filter

Could someone from Access comment on whether faster LFO's would be technically possible without changes to hardware (Marc? Ben?)

Wednesday, October 7th 2009, 11:04am

Filters for psymod experience

- Comb filter
- Phase filter
- Feedback Delay filter

Oscilators

- String oscilator (delay tunes for malet, string)

- Chaos LFO (with mathematic parrameters seed and other)
- Elastic LFO (friction parrameters)

Other

- Sequencer 32 step drawable
- More mod matrix sources/destination (oscilators, sequencer, feedback and random but with random parrameter smooth, range, seed)
- patch randomizer on Virus Control and genetic or fractal mutator

:-)

Monday, October 12th 2009, 1:23pm

Grapical step sequencer in Virus Control. Would love to see a toggle in the arp screen where you could activate a mini piano roll then draw your own sequences. Nothing fancy, just 32 steps and a one or two octave note range would be great. This would let me use the Virus live without a seperate sequencer :)

A multi mode editor.

Agree with you!
It will be great if new OS will have step sequensor to draw your own arp!

Thursday, October 15th 2009, 2:47am

multi editor in VC

Thursday, October 15th 2009, 11:09pm

multi editor in VC

Edit everything in Virus Control, then hit [STORE] and select "-> Multi Edit Buffer" as destination. Next time, when VC is closed, go to Multimode and press [STORE] again to enter the multi store menu (and store it!)

-timo

mickooze

Unregistered

Sunday, October 25th 2009, 10:00am

Lockable Softknobs

very simple one this:

lockable softknobs on common tab. All other tabs are lockable, why not this one?

I know you can do this using config but it would be nice to control via the PC

RapApaR

Unregistered

Monday, October 26th 2009, 10:02pm

Like on FM8, a preset browser with multiple caracteristics as intrument family, timbre, source, articulation, genre... would be great on the virus

It is the fastest seach tool I ever use, it's better to don't loose filling while earing each sound preset one after one... ;)

Monday, October 26th 2009, 10:08pm

i think you're right, the FM8 patch browser is fun. we have about 7000 patches on our website as of today, the main problem with such a patch browser is that somebody (or rather a team of somebodies) would have to go through all those patches and categorize them. a task, we simply cannot donate the manpower needed to. feel free to open a new thread asking for other to assist. in case we get enough volunteers, we will put some serious thought into this and check, if it's realistic.

best, marc
The official Virus TI facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/accessvirus