Monday, September 1st 2014, 1:15pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, you are currently not logged in. Login or Register as a new user .

Sergey

Beginner

• "Sergey" started this thread

Tuesday, August 18th 2009, 1:04am

Semitone Jump

How about quick jump to +/-12 semitones or +/-1 octave (copy-paste from infected.org)

Examples:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sergey" (Jan 24th 2010, 1:41am)

Tuesday, August 18th 2009, 11:34am

you could use pitch bender events to make that happen

best, marc
The official Virus TI facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/accessvirus

Sergey

Beginner

Tuesday, August 18th 2009, 9:48pm

you could use pitch bender events to make that happen

That applies to all oscillators at once and the value doesn't get saved.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sergey" (Jan 24th 2010, 1:17am)

Sergey

Beginner

Sunday, January 24th 2010, 1:12am

I just have added a poll. Please vote! I'm very looking forward to see it in the OS4 update.
How can you be happy as you run a Windows basesd sys?

Sunday, January 24th 2010, 11:20am

I just have added a poll. Please vote! I'm very looking forward to see it in the OS4 update.

I voted "yes", as currently it's really tedious to dial an exact semitone amount with a mouse.
BUT it looks like OS4 is currently in beta-testing stage, meaning no new features get added. So don't hold your breath :P

Sergey

Beginner

Sunday, January 24th 2010, 4:29pm

Access could include it into the next 4.0.00.1 update, why wait another decade for OS5.
How can you be happy as you run a Windows basesd sys?

Sunday, January 24th 2010, 6:54pm

Thats great! Voted! :thumbsup:

Sunday, January 24th 2010, 8:10pm

+1 :rolleyes:

AtonyB

Professional

Monday, January 25th 2010, 12:26am

... Im just a little surprised... If you want a more direct interaction with the virus, then you have a fully fledged dedicated control surface right there - true the transpose button is all oscillators, but the semitone dial is pretty low res so its not hard to find the octaves...

Monday, January 25th 2010, 4:21pm

... Im just a little surprised... If you want a more direct interaction with the virus, then you have a fully fledged dedicated control surface right there - true the transpose button is all oscillators, but the semitone dial is pretty low res so its not hard to find the octaves...

Well you're right - after trying in vain for 5 minutes to dial the exact semitone amount I gave up :cursing: , grabbed the knob and did it in a couple of seconds. However, for the workflow it is best to do everything in one place, isn't it?