Virus TI Polar Problems and Support Response Time

• Virus TI Polar Problems and Support Response Time

Hi there, new to Access and the Virus - unfortunately I'm starting off on a difficult foot. I received (purchased) a second hand TI Polar and right off the bat there were issues.

I thought one of the issues was an easy repair but I can't find a part to save my life. The modulation wheel has gone completely loose and isn't registering and finding a replacement potentiometer has led me to constant dead-ends plus a few bucks. I finally purchased a mod wheel replacement from Doepfer because the specs looks like they match (and the pot used is the same brand).

The second issue is when I power on the synth after a long period of time it likes to freeze on the welcome screen. If I unplug the synth, wait a few seconds and plug it back in the Virus starts up as expected. Not sure what is going on here.

I've been waiting on support for about a week now and my experience with other synth companies has typically been 2-3 days. Is this normal from Access?

Both issues seemed like relatively quick fixes so I didn't immediately return the synth but waiting on support has me up against the clock. The seller has 100% feedback and a bit over a hundred transactions on Ebay so I trust them when they said it worked on their side of the shipping process.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Jogerflocky01 ()

• Marc schrieb:

Jogerflocky01 schrieb:

I've been waiting on support for about a week now and my experience with other synth companies has typically been 2-3 days. Is this normal from Access?

no. check your SPAM filter for replies and write in again.

Thank you for the reply Marc. I will replace the battery and see if that helps.

I checked my email and spam and I'm seeing nothing from Access Virus. Is there an email I can send direct to rather than generating another support ticket?

I admittedly submitted duplicate tickets since the first was done from my phone and had incomplete information. I did reference the previously submitted ticket when I sent in another with more information. I did submit another ticket yesterday, so I will wait for a reply. I am receiving the confirmation email so I don't feel any replies should be hitting the spam inbox.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Jogerflocky01 ()