OS4 IS OUT!!!!

• I was extremely happy to see this update come out, that was until I realized that my Cubase is fucked now after installing this. Any recent projects made which contain the Virus will no longer load. Trying to do so just causes cubase to throw an error and need to be force closed back to the desktop. Any projects which do not contain the Virus work fine. I even went back to the previous Virus version and it still does nothing. I have no clue what has gone wrong, but these exact projects were used last night without issue. Now they won't load. Damn me anyways.

• Virus TI Installer 4.0.0.18 is a full (Non Beta) Release.
    (edit) It seems it is a Public beta but it just doesn't say so on the Download page.
    Says it is when installing it though.

• I just uninstalled the Virus from my system and sure enough, the problematic projects load without a hitch minus the error of it not finding the Virus Ti plugin which is to be expected. I think something has changed under the hood in Version 4 and that settings contained in a project which were made in Version 3 will no longer load because of this. Any idea? Better yet, anyone else getting the same crap happening to them?

• Just install it
    The arpegiator is finaly powerfull and demoniac ahahahah
    I looooooooooove it
    Does anybody know how to reboot arpegiator in a sound like they show in the demo ???
    thanks in advance

• Working ok here so far. Wicked sound in the new distortions, you can get some freaking evil ass sounds with those. One issue though, when using the TI standalone and not with VC, you have to have the arp on (triggering notes) in order to edit it as a modulation source. IE, there's no wway to select an arp and change the values for the mod matrix unless the arp is also triggering notes at the same time. Once you turn the arp off the settings remain, but it makes tweaking the arp values a little cumbersome.

• 30 minutes in and it works great. New fx are golden. Arp mod is pretty cool too... I'm very excited about this feature, so I can't wait to play with it more.

I like the new color tones in the browser for VC too.

One strange thing happened. Got a "Midi Driver Failed" error in Live 8. Switched to live 7, and it worked fine. Switched back to live 8 and got the same error. "Sleep cycled" the virus, restarted Live 8 and everything is working great

Thanks Access!

(win xp live 7/8)

• No issues to report thus far. Installed with any problem. Haven't had any problems opening up Live sets that had a TI previously inserted.

OSX 10.6.x + Live 7.0.18 + TI Snow

Arp Modulation is awesome!

Will test it as RTAS in PTLE shortly.

PT8
    Live7

• Is this really a Public beta Version..?

I read the "Please read before installing section" and it states that this is a Beta Version..

Is it safe to use this yet..?

• An Inspirational F**k Yer and an intelligent ''Thank you'' Access.

Great update love the comb filter, the distortions gave me more than I expected as use vst fx plugins for distortion already however this update is clean and fitting for the Virus.

Like the new look browser (hope it doesnt crash when flicking between patches in projects)!!

Looking forward to playing with the arp.

Really would like to see the preset ARP patterns editable...seems unnecessary and was hoping for these to be opened up .... you can taste the tuna but don't open the tin, it's a secret!!!

And great to see a seamless install and update on my rig.

:D T H A N K Y O U A C C E S S :D