[Solved] VC HARD LOCKS WHEN SET TO SECONDARY DISPLAY - 3.0.5.0

• Finally found some time to give my Ti a good use since upgrading to 3.0.5.0 last week only to find out I cannot use it at all. Since 2.7.5 I have been using my Ti VC GUI on my secondary display so as to keep it out of the way of my project window in Cubase 4.5.2. Like normal I would load the Ti VSTi via the instrument rack in Cubase, move it to my secondary display and use away. I noticed the moment I did this VC hard locked and nothing would work. Force quitting VC would cause Cubase to crash to desktop. Over and over and over this happened. I tried to reset the Virus via ARP EDIT and this did not help either. Since this is a fresh format from last week, 3.0.5.0 was put on from the get go, so no previous version is lying around causing issues. I tried to load the VST3 version of VC only to find out it was also doing the same thing, however, I noticed the VST3 version would load smack in the middle of both displays, half the GUI on the left screen, the other half on the right. The VST2 version load square in the center of the primary display only. Getting tired of constantly moving the GUI over, I decided to try one last time and leave it where it loads. Low and behold it was working great! I moved it over to my secondary display to start using it and it hard locked! I realized it hard locked every time I put the GUI onto my secondary display! I repeated the results by loading it and not moving, loading it and moving it etc, and sure enough it always locked when moved to my secondary display, but worked as should when it was on my primary display. The GUI itself is kinda glitchy as well in terms of stuff from other pages bleeding through when changed. For example, I would get patch name listings from the browser while sitting on the OSC page. They would be white lettering with a blue border. I have never had this issue using same OS (Win XP SP3), same hardware settings in my computer including video card and drivers, and same Cubase 4.5.2. 2.75-3.03 were great, 3.05 is not. Anyone else noticing this?