driver problems on update to V4

• Ok so I just tried to update my virus software to V4 but somethings gone wrong and now when I open the virus in ableton (V8.1.1) i get the warning that my midi driver is not present or there might be too many usb's plugged in .

I've tried rolling back to software V3 and 2 but the virus still doesnt connect . Any help is greatly appreciated ????

My computer is a carillon 2.67ghz , 2gb ram , intel Quad core w/ ableton 8.1.1 .

• i have something simular with my soundcard. a hole different story from your issue but after OS4 something doesn't work anymore even with rollback or uninstall.
    YOu not the first one to post a tread with this issue as a mather of fact. I don't know what is been said in there but if i was you i would look on simular tread/post, maybe that helps.

http://www.myspace.com/monoproductionstm

DAW: Cubase 5

MB: Asus Rampage Extreme
    RAM: 4x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    CPU: Intel core 2 quad @ 3.0 GHz
    GPU: ATI EAH 4890 1GB
    Sound: t.c. eletronic Konnekt 8
    Monitoring: 2x KRK rp6 g2 + 1x KRK rp10s
    DSP: UAD, t.c. eletronic Powercore 6000 including virus powercore
    USB: Virus Ti Polar
    FW: Korg m3

• I too have this problem

• Hi guys, ive used 32bit access suite v4 on my xp32 system with Ableton Live 8.1.1. Then i changed OS on my studio pc on Win7 64bit and tried install 64bit access suite v4. When ableton tried access to this vsti, some error occured and i saw warning message (something like this = Virus drivers arent compatible with this version of TI Control). I tried uninstall it and reinstal again, but with same result. I downloaded latest 32 and 64bit suite from accessmusic web.

In xp32 everything is correct, problem is only with 64bit W7 and 64bit access virus suite v4 and Ableton Live 8.1.1. Is that suite tested and working ?