TIOS 3.1.0.0 Released

• Just installed the newest update 3.1.0.0 Installation was perfect as always. Sidechain input is still not working with Cubase 5.1....Now testing the rest.

http://www.myspace.com/monoproductionstm

DAW: Cubase 5

MB: Asus Rampage Extreme
    RAM: 4x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    CPU: Intel core 2 quad @ 3.0 GHz
    GPU: ATI EAH 4890 1GB
    Sound: t.c. eletronic Konnekt 8
    Monitoring: 2x KRK rp6 g2 + 1x KRK rp10s
    DSP: UAD, t.c. eletronic Powercore 6000 including virus powercore
    USB: Virus Ti Polar
    FW: Korg m3

• There are lots of issues with the new Snow Leopard look here http://createdigitalmusic.com/

so if you haven´t got a second system i would not recommend update at this point

• well like you said yourself. it's not compatible so it will not work properly i am afraid. ^^

Ok, that's not a good new, I think there would be a new TIOS soon, because the OSX users updated its Macs in this days. (we were waiting for 10.6. and we updated OSX the first day that it appeared. :(

Best regards.

• What you're describing sounds nearly EXACTLY like what I'm getting with my new Virus TI2 Polar. I've been dialoging with support and they are now coming to the conclusion that there is an issue with the unit itself.

BTW, I have a completely different setup to yours (Mac OS X 10.5, Logic 8/9). I'd definitely recommend contacting support.

Hey,

Thanks for the tip. I think I will do so! It is really really frustrating. The performance is so random, I couldn't even bet if it works every time I turn it on. I think I'll get to support right away.

• On my Windows 7 x32 very bad work, in process the install i receive the message Error 6 .
    In Cubase 4.5.2 feels very slowly and many cod ;(:thumbdown:

Ti Desktop 3.1.0.0+Novation SL 61
    Win7x32 On Mother Gigabyte GA965 S-3
    Cubase4.5.2
    RME FF400
    UAD2-SOLO
    2XPowercorePCI MKII

• I've noticed memory leaks over here. If I use the vsti (when it eventually recons my ti polar) in Cubase4 (winxp sp3) or when I enable the midi out port, every few seconds there are 4 kb being lost. It's actually worse when using the midi out port (usb) instead of the vsti. In this case it's 4kb almost every second.
    After a while the system becomes totatlly unstable and I can't even save or launch anything until I destroy cubase. :thumbdown:

• Well that definitley has everything to do with your computer hardware, software and nothing with the Virus or it's software.

You are the only one that have this problem so far.

http://www.myspace.com/monoproductionstm

DAW: Cubase 5

MB: Asus Rampage Extreme
    RAM: 4x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    CPU: Intel core 2 quad @ 3.0 GHz
    GPU: ATI EAH 4890 1GB
    Sound: t.c. eletronic Konnekt 8
    Monitoring: 2x KRK rp6 g2 + 1x KRK rp10s
    DSP: UAD, t.c. eletronic Powercore 6000 including virus powercore
    USB: Virus Ti Polar
    FW: Korg m3

• I have updated to this OS several weeks ago and since than i noticed that there are sometimes random "release" issues. I mean when i play pattern/track it gets from nowhere like released amp on max, when i stop the playback, everything works alright, but than it again might randomly occur. It doesnt bother very much when producing, but when bouncing the track it is really annoying because i have to re-record same part for several times (since DAW i am using doesnt support real-time rendering i have to record).

I am using Win XP os, virus ti snow, FL Studio 9.

• Just wanted to say that everything is working fine in this os. But I'm still getting the little transpose bug in the UI. basically I'll change the transpose or pitchbends to whatever (say +5) and when I click on something else (say a volume fader) it jacks that pitch up to +63.

Anyone else getting this?

• ok, now noticed a problem when using FL9 + virus ti snow on Win7 32-bit it crashes more offten than in XP windows and futhermore on XP if i was able to save project during the crash and restart project, all was same when i saved, now all the timbres get back to INIT mode after restart.