My priority would be arpeggiator section upgrade

• Improved arpeggiator with programmable arpeggio sequence and modulation sequencer - I think I already sent my detailed suggestions to access music support :)
    Actually recently two nice vst plugins became available. If some concept from 7 aliens Catanya and/or Sugar Bytes Eloquence could be integrated into virus, that would be excellent motivation to upgrade my virus hardware.

• uhmm for as far as i know that is already implemented in the software. YOu can make your own appregiator sequence.

http://www.myspace.com/monoproductionstm

DAW: Cubase 5

MB: Asus Rampage Extreme
    RAM: 4x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    CPU: Intel core 2 quad @ 3.0 GHz
    GPU: ATI EAH 4890 1GB
    Sound: t.c. eletronic Konnekt 8
    Monitoring: 2x KRK rp6 g2 + 1x KRK rp10s
    DSP: UAD, t.c. eletronic Powercore 6000 including virus powercore
    USB: Virus Ti Polar
    FW: Korg m3

• Not exactly. By now you can set velocities and gate time, as well as up, down, random, chord. My suggestion was programmable chords where you can program which chord note should be played at which step. It was pretty similar concept as now implemented in Catanya VST. I see that in virus control that would easily fit into existing arpeggiator layout , just few additional modes and one or two additional switches, but I also understand that there is lots of programming to achieve that.

• ow right, was thinking about the rhythm but you meant melodie. Going to check that out on my old system.

That would be a cool feature indeed. I say implement this in the 64bit ready version. :D

http://www.myspace.com/monoproductionstm

DAW: Cubase 5

MB: Asus Rampage Extreme
    RAM: 4x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    CPU: Intel core 2 quad @ 3.0 GHz
    GPU: ATI EAH 4890 1GB
    Sound: t.c. eletronic Konnekt 8
    Monitoring: 2x KRK rp6 g2 + 1x KRK rp10s
    DSP: UAD, t.c. eletronic Powercore 6000 including virus powercore
    USB: Virus Ti Polar
    FW: Korg m3

• I would like a simple little red dot that moved right as the loop progresses so you can see exactly where each bar sits. I know it works the way it is but I think this would make it faster when creating longer arps:) I don't use the software but I have seen this in Reasons pattern matrix.

Virus TI Keyboard, Ableton Live 8.04 and APC40, Windows XP 32 (vista 64 on my laptop), waves, psp's, magix, sonnox, GT Condenser Mic, EMU 1616m pci soundcard, Event Monitors, Core i7 3.3,6 gigs ram, two velociraptors in a raid 0, two 1tb's in raid 1.

• I would simply like to have a tonal change for every note..not just velocity and lenght option..

loo on zebra f.e. i think its a major disadvantage for an arp not to have control about at least one octave..

r Access people actualy replying to the threads? just read two important threads about 64 bit and more usb outputs, but no responce from official site actualy... hm

anyway, cheers..great synth..

Mark

• I agree with the Arp upgrade, ...so I would love to see an ARP and Step Sequencer built in...something like the one found in reason 4 or the basic Matrix would be amazing to have in VC, and why not midi drop to sequencer :thumbup: .

• Yes. I definitely have wanted an upgrade to the arp. As others have stated, it would be nice to be able to modulate parameters with the arp and do tonal sequencing instead of just rhythmic.