Atomize midi channel

• Hi, i want to buy a TI Snow but i need to know one thing.

In multimode i can play 4 parts from 4 midi diferent channels, for example ch 1,2,3,4. I want to know if i can use atomizer while these 4 parts are playing and assign to it another midi channel, for example ch 5 to play with the keys.

• Why can't you use Ch 5 for atomizer?
    You can dedicate this channel for that alone. You can dedicate any Ch for atomizer.
    Is that what you asking?

Edit - Don't know if the Snow is only 4 parts. If so, I apologise and Marc is correct

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

In this video atomizer is controlled by other keyboard.
    How can it be done while 4 parts are being controlled with 4 differents parts(4 midi chanels)?
    Can be atomizer set up to that?

• No, because the Atomizer will use up a part.

In other words, the Snow can play three parts plus use the Atomizer.

• Ok thanks 3 parts + one for atomizer
    I have one doubt more.
    In that part, reserved for atomizer, how do i make that the part doesn't sounds any note. I dont want any patch in that part, only effects and atomizer. Is there any silence or null patch?