PREAMPS AND VIRUS TI

• this month i will start testing some patches threw different preamps ssl neve api and what ever i can get my hands on... im sure alot more... i want to see what sounds the best this might be a long post i need to find the perfect patch to test on all the preamps i really gotta think about this... it will be fun. (any advise) i will post the same patch and musical composition identical to each individual preamp i will post the results in highest quality

i want to see which preamp complaments the virus ti 2

has any one else gone mad scientist and found the magic pre?

• mos def 1073's, neve add color there distortion is harmonic my fav pre for vox...but i might just perfer that ture transparent ssl sound hear the virus wiht no color from the pre amp

ill a , b 1073s and ssl e serires with just the inti preset patch saw wave see if u be able to tell the difference if there is a difference...

• mos def 1073's, neve add color there distortion is harmonic my fav pre for vox...but i might just perfer that ture transparent ssl sound hear the virus wiht no color from the pre amp

ill a , b 1073s and ssl e serires with just the inti preset patch saw wave see if u be able to tell the difference if there is a difference...

if you want no color in the first place, digital (USB/SPDIF) should be a contender as well.

marc