noticeable LATENCY in fruity loops 9 with virus ti

• somebody can help me with this problem in my fruity loops 9 ? i have take a look at the fl tips and i followed this steps: in FL (fruity loops) i go to mixer and below i see the DELAY - pre and post. I set in PRE and below says: none - set from. I try to select SET FROM but here the SET FROM is in grey so i cant select it. virus usb asio driver stereo is in GREY too. Somebody can help me with a true solution please? In my audio options i have virus interface with 3ms latency but I have high latency !! and can´t resolve the problem.

THANKS VERY MUCH ! :thumbup:

my interface : audiophile 196

• Cheers for all this - i got a PDC running at 82.xx ms ... I tend to use the Live button to audition but have to turn it off on playback or it goes back out of synch.

I'm gonna give this a go and see what you've done - if you got down to 0 latancy, I'll be well happy ...

S.S.

DAW: FL Studio 9.1
    CPU: Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz
    Mobo: Asus PEe
    RAM: 8GB DDR2 @ 800MHz
    Monitor: Dual Sumsung 223bw
    GPU: ATI HD 3870 x2
    Audio: MoTU UltraLite mk3
    Monitoring: Genelec 8020a
    Midi Controller: Edirol PCR-500
    Hard Synths: Virus Ti2 K/B, Tetra4, Mopho K/B
    Fav VSTi's: Omnisphere, Trilian, RMX, Kontakt4
    Microphone: sE2200a

• Unless I'm going mad, there is only images in your RAR file - no documentation.

S.S.

Microphone: sE2200a

• virus ti documentation / MANUAL doesnt talks about fruity loops... mm o yes, only talks about a plugin - latency control activation in the fruity loops. But, i must say that my "solution" was not very "valid" because sometimes there is a bad sync with the virus and fruityloops . On the other hand i have check cubase 5 and i dont have any latency problem !!. Maybe the problem is in the fruity loops sequencer?? mmm dont know very well.

• In Cubase there is indeed latency issues unless you play a patch in direct output mode. This is no different from FL, except for the fact that FL does not have automatic plugin delay compensation (aka Auto PDC)

I would say, dont bother with VC in FLStudio unless you want to be manually messing with delay settings. I don't consider that trade off worth it.

• I would say, dont bother with VC in FLStudio unless you want to be manually messing with delay settings. I don't consider that trade off worth it.

Out of interest, how on earth do you use a Virus in FL without VC ? Are you using analogue outs?

S.S.