Uplifting Melodic Trance On The Virus TI Snow?

• Hi Guys

I have just purchased a virus ti snow and im very dissapointed with the sounds so far after being told that this piece of equipment is a must have for all trance fans can someone recommend some patches - downloads or even the right banks where I can find all these uplifting melodic trance sounds?

Thanks

• What do you mean by great beats..?

Are you after Kicks samples.?

Since you where looking for trance sounds on the Virus i would think you where after Trance Kicks am i right..?

If so go to the Vengance Webb site they have heaps of trance stuff for ya so you can start making those trance beats.

Hopes this helps mate.

If i am wrong please post a sample of great beats that you are talking about.

Later mate

• Hi Guys

I have just purchased a virus ti snow and im very dissapointed with the sounds so far after being told that this piece of equipment is a must have for all trance fans can someone recommend some patches - downloads or even the right banks where I can find all these uplifting melodic trance sounds?

Thanks

what planet are you from?

• If you want some cool Trance stuff, press the search button on your Snow. Look for Percussion sounds. Find some cool hats and claps and kicks. Sample them into your host DAW and then edit them further. Add a little reverb to your claps and a little flanger to your hats.

Actually, you can do all of those edits directly in the Snow before you sample them.

I hope that sets you in the right direction!

• what planet are you from?

Planet n00b. But it's okay... he'll learn ;)

DAW: Cubase 7.5 (x86/x64)
    CPU: Intel i7 930 @ 4.0GHz
    MB: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R
    RAM: 3x 2GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    GPU: MSI GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr II 1GB DDR5
    HDD: Intel 320 120GB SSD, 2x Seagate 320GB (raid0)
    Sound: E-mu 1212M
    Monitoring: Dynaudio BM6A Mk2 + BM9S Sub
    DSP: UAD-2 Duo
    USB: Virus Ti, BCF2000, Novation Remote SL...

• Hi Guys

Thanks

I cannot even begin to understand why you would be disappointed with the Virus.... I mean literally almost all the foundations of sounds and styles are within you, the person who programs the sounds, not the presets "the presets are even a big boost to your ideas sometimes". Just putting down the machine like that is not cool. I have a TI 2 and I love it with such passion.... Never put the Virus down it has the heart of a kinder and the soul of a beast. Don't put the machine down, not cool. Do the specs have any value to you, or what about the mod matrix capabilities, wavetables, FM? I think your looking for c00l sounds! WOW lets buy a Casi0 with a 8 step sequencer and a homo erotic arpeggiator.... not a virus. You do research before buying, is what i suggest... don't listen to people sometimes. I would say 93 to 95% of the patches on that machine are great. Enough of my rant, welcome to the forums.

• you ve got the chance to stand out by making your own patches bud

maybe a synth tutorial is more what youre looking for