OS 4.0.0.18 Control Centre

• Hello,

I have OS4.0.0.18 install under windows 7 64bit. Starting Virus Control gives the error that the installed drivers are not compatible with this version?

I completely de-installed and re-installed the package but still get the problem.

Is this an known issues and if so is there a fix/workaround?

Regards

Terry

• same problem here.. also running Win 7 x64.

Virus Control plugin works fine, but I cannot open VCC.

"The installed drivers do not match the version required by the Virus Control Center.
    Please reinstall the Virus TI Software Suite and contact Access support should the problem persist."

on a separate note, how do I load a custom soundbank with the extension .VTIBACKUP ?
    Can I do it without VCC?

• Yes, same thing here. Just sent an e-mail to tech support.

Any of you have tried installing a previous version first? I'm not even sure previous versions would run under Windows 7, I am still using XP as the main production machine and this install is more of a test.

This is a rather "clean" copy of Windows 7 and I don't want to start filling it up with junk - old versions - unless I really need to.

BTW, replying to a previous user post - my problem is not just that the Control Center is not working, but rather that Cubase can only find the I/O ports, but not the Virus itself - therefore, I can't open it under "VST Instruments" and can't edit it.

Tks!

• ^we mean Virus Control Center, not the Virus Control plugin.. and I'm guessing this is a problem across the board for win 7x64 users

I would like to mention though, that if you need VCC to do some ROM flashing, just install the previous release.... because it turns out that the previous software version had no problem loading up VCC and will link to your virus just fine even though it's still using OS4. However you won't be able to run VC with this mismatched setup.

• Im also having this problem has only started happening today, but then i havent used my virus for about 2 weeks