Softknobs always snap back to full amount

• I've recently noticed some crackling in one of my projects, and i've found out that the softknob values are causing it. All softknob values seem to be snapped to the full amount (no, it wasn't me), for every single patch that is loaded, even for those that are manually loaded after startup. However, the sounds are not changed, ie the softknob destionations are not modulated, even though the display on the Virus shows 127 when i move knob (on the Plugins Easy page all knobs are set to 0).

When i turn the knobs to full amount, and then turn them back to 0 all seems to be fine. However when turning the knobs again a few seconds later, they are again snapped to full amount :wacko:

There is no automation in the song, i've deleted everything.... any idea what else could cause such a behaviour?

Regards...

TI Version: 3.3.5.02
    Host: Cubase 4.5.2

• I have noticed that too. I thought that it was my Akai APC 40 just throwing the CC's back to 127, but the hardware face says 127 but is actually at 0. I figure it is a beta issue and I'm using my controller to automate the Softknobs, maybe that will work for you until this problem gets fixed!

• Thanks for the info... automation unfortunately didn't help, once there was no change in automation anymore (ie when a specific value is reached) it snapped back to 127 again. So now i've rebuild the project from ground up, pretty exhausting (loading saved VSTi presets seems to work only per session, in a new project or in a newly loaded instance they cannot be loaded anymore :wacko: ).

I hope one day there will be a stable version so that i can finally use my "Total Integration" Virus the way it was intended :sleeping:

Regards...