Vintage analog synth like features! (Juno chorus, Drifting, Chords, filters, hard sync, Step Sequencer)

• Hi, I would love to have some more analog like features on new Virus

-Better chorus! Please add some really simple Juno like chorus. I find the current general chorus too flanger like, it does not add this old, warm, deep chorus effect like those on the vintage synths.

-Analog VCO drifting. It would be greate to have some life in the oscillators :)

-More vintage like filter types and more powerfull oscillators. I find the overall Virus sound wayyyyy too soft and round. Could you please add some more aggressive sounding oscillators and some cool CS-80, ARP, Moog like filters? It's not very easy thing to get out very analog sounding sounds from Virus. It always sound too modern to me :/

-Better/more aggressive PWM! Because this is also one thing that is weirdly weak. Put some heat on it, or something. If I compare PWM from my Virus to my Roland JP-6, there is a super difference. PWM is so cool thing and very basic "analog synth like" feature so you gotta do it good!

-Chord optio! Like in some synths you can save a chord and when you press one key, synth will play the chord for you that you just saved. It's very cool feature and saves much time to make multi-patch :)

-Better OSC SYNC with both directions. So that you can sync oscillator A to B and vice versa. And make it too more powerfull, now you hardly can hear it :( Make it some like Hard Sync!

-Free and open step sequencer like User arpeggio! It would be super cool to set like 4 bar step sequencer (with out TI). So if I have this sequence in my track and I want to play it from Cm, Dm and Em, it would be cool to set the sequence in a step sequencer and play it like an arpeggio. Lot of old vintage synths have these VERY easy to use step sequencers and those are SUPER fun :) PLEASE add this :) I kind of dislike all arpeggios atm on Virus :(

Thats all I can think of now, please please consider some of those :)

• Hi,

I think you should have bought the Arturia V collection instead lol!

I think that most of the Virus users on here will agree that you can get pretty close to the sound of the synths that you quote with some not too complex programming.

Best of luck.

Kind Regards

• you dont buy a virus to have sounds li9ke something else

you buy the virus because nothing else sounds like a virus