FRUITY LOOPS - NO LATENCY TUTORIAL

• Hi guys and girls with virus TI and fruity loops (i have 9.03 version). I attached you here (see the link below) my solution to the latency problem in fruity loops. I suppose will work on your computers:

http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/99501477/file.html

In this file you will find a rar file with 6 jpg-tutorial , showing you how i have configured the virus ti with latency 0 . Is very important that you press the "LIVE" button below the virus control interface before press play in the fruity loops. Swich on the metronome and in the piano roll set a note at the begining of the piano roll (completely at left) , after this press live button and then press play . You will see how the virus is syncronized in the fruity .

Best regards from Spain -

• I'm getting hacked off with the latency in FL and Virus. I know how to use PDC and I can get songs working, but after a while of building a few parts/channels in VC the 'playing live' latency becomes unbareable - and pressing Live doesn't help. It always seems to start off OK, but gets worse as I add a few instruments. The actual 'sensed' PDC is around 82ms which is baaaaaaaad.

So, no latency in Cubase? Is that a fact - do you own it? I've heard of others complaining on here with latency issues with Cubase as well.

FYI - Reflex from Image Line is getting the Virus into his office and will are going to be checking through a few things.

If I KNEW (100% guarenteed) that 'another DAW' was having no latency problems with the Virus, I would be tempted to jump ship - but I can't get anyone to commit to saying their having no problems ... I guess this is the place for people who moan a lot and not a lot of (what must be 100s) of happy users.

S.S.

DAW: FL Studio 9.1
    CPU: Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz
    Mobo: Asus PEe
    RAM: 8GB DDR2 @ 800MHz
    Monitor: Dual Sumsung 223bw
    GPU: ATI HD 3870 x2
    Audio: MoTU UltraLite mk3
    Monitoring: Genelec 8020a
    Midi Controller: Edirol PCR-500
    Hard Synths: Virus Ti2 K/B, Tetra4, Mopho K/B
    Fav VSTi's: Omnisphere, Trilian, RMX, Kontakt4