Super Sync Lead of Pro53 on virus: help

• Hi all guys :)

Well, as title, my purpose is to riproduce the great sound (in my opinion) of "super sync lead" of Pro53 on the virus. Unfortunately i am not good enough in sound-design, so i really need help from much more expert people of me^^. Any comment or suggetion will be very appreciated :)

ps: sry for bad english :\

• Zitat

by FUCK_OFF
    That should be pretty easy, just take two OSCs, OSC1 = triangle, OSC2 saw/pulse, balance so that only OSC2 is heard, sync them and modify pitch of OSC2 via envelope or lfo. You wont get the exact same sound because of the different filters, but it should be pretty close.

For Virus TI: http://hotfile.com/dl/35469258/8e7edfe/P…c_Lead.mid.html

Regards

Thank you very much this is exactly what i'was looking for! Really really thanks :P

In your opinion, there is a way to set the pitch envelope cyclic (so after it closes it opens again until the note off)?

thanks in advance

• Thank you very much this is exactly what i'was looking for! Really really thanks :P

In your opinion, there is a way to set the pitch envelope cyclic (so after it closes it opens again until the note off)?

thanks in advance

• That should be pretty easy, just take two OSCs, OSC1 = triangle, OSC2 saw/pulse, balance so that only OSC2 is heard, sync them and modify pitch of OSC2 via envelope or lfo. You wont get the exact same sound because of the different filters, but it should be pretty close.

For Virus TI: http://hotfile.com/dl/35469258…_Super_Sync_Lead.mid.html

Regards

I'm sorry for the NOOB question but how can I load this sound into my virus. I tried the obvious of opening the virus in Logic and trying to load your file but it wouldnt let me.

Thanks

• Thank you very much this is exactly what i'was looking for! Really really thanks :P

thanks in advance

You mean open/close/open/close/open/close/etc until note release? Sure, deactivate the LFOs envelope mode and adjust its contour, phase and modualtion amount until it fits your needs.

I'm sorry for the NOOB question but how can I load this sound into my virus. I tried the obvious of opening the virus in Logic and trying to load your file but it wouldnt let me.

Thanks

Simply put it in the plugins patches folder:

Windows: (My) Documents\Access Music\Virus TI\Patches
    Mac: /Library/Application Support/Access Music/Virus TI/Patches

reload the plugin and it should then be available via the plugins browser.

Regards

• In your opinion, there is a way to set the pitch envelope cyclic (so after it closes it opens again until the note off)?

thanks in advance

[/quote]

use one of the lfos set too envelope as the mod source

• Zitat

You mean open/close/open/close/open/close/etc until note release? Sure, deactivate the LFOs envelope mode and adjust its contour, phase and modualtion amount until it fits your needs.

Zitat

use one of the lfos set too envelope as the mod source

Thank you very much!

I will try your suggestions very soon :)