Real Time in Ableton Live 8 ?!

• So this might be kindof noobish, :cursing: Im getting so into my TI desktop, sorry if this is a long explanation, but I have a problem while recording to separate midi channels. I know how you run a main Virus Ti Midi channel, than route all your midi channels via 1-16 but I can only manipulate the filters and envelope ect. when recording to arrangement view, or my run around was opening a new midi channel, loading my patch, recording my sequence in arrangement, while manually dropping filter or whatever, than opening a audio channel and outputting Virus TI sound from midi through that than use it as an audio clip in my arrangement; seeing that If I open multiple midi channels and try to change real time settings after recorded all the real time effects and parameter changes are on the main Virus Channel...mehhh. Is there a way in Live 8 to record all the real time effects or filters to the midi channel intended without this whole bounce to audio than continue? :?: Thanks for your help

• So this might be kindof noobish, :cursing: Im getting so into my TI desktop, sorry if this is a long explanation, but I have a problem while recording to separate midi channels. I know how you run a main Virus Ti Midi channel, than route all your midi channels via 1-16 but I can only manipulate the filters and envelope ect. when recording to arrangement view, or my run around was opening a new midi channel, loading my patch, recording my sequence in arrangement, while manually dropping filter or whatever, than opening a audio channel and outputting Virus TI sound from midi through that than use it as an audio clip in my arrangement; seeing that If I open multiple midi channels and try to change real time settings after recorded all the real time effects and parameter changes are on the main Virus Channel...mehhh. Is there a way in Live 8 to record all the real time effects or filters to the midi channel intended without this whole bounce to audio than continue? :?: Thanks for your help