OS 5 Feature requests

• In many cases, we would like to work in standalone mode, which is more stable, more portable, more simple, easier and faster. However, the UI on lcd limits much. So, it would be nice to have a extended UI. Maybe it will be a iPAD plugin, with Virus Control style looking.
    What do you say? :)

• Character with the intensity knob needs to be added to the LFO's, Matrix Slots... the "Filter" section from Distortion needs to be added to them also..oh and Freq Mod Rez and Shape too lol

I have millions of suggestions these just drive me nuts being overlooked

• Currently, if you label the current six outputs A-F, the Virus currently supports sending voices to single channels and AB, CD, and EF. You can then assign any second pair as the surround channel and do a dual pan.
    It shouldn't add much DSP overhead to add a few additional stereo pair choices. Adding AF and BE would be the most useful, BD AC CE and DF would be next in usefulness.

A pair reverse (switch AB to BA, CD to DC, etc.) for the main pair and the surround pair would be great as well.

If the above two features were added, using multiple voices you could do smooth and complex six channel pans around the edge and through the center of a six speaker surround sound setup...

A B
    C D
    E F

To complete the set of possible pairs you would need to add AD AE BF BC DE and FC.

Also, could you please make it selectable for the volume control to be a master volume, or just AB volume - which it currently is.

I've currently got my Virus hooked up to six speakers like this

A F
    C D
    E B

Which makes it possible to do mid-field pans. Pad sounds are amazingly fat and rich when played with the same voice on all three pairs. It's not as useful for single stereo voice, as none of the pairs are next to each other. If the above pairing features were added, it would allow both simultaneously plus much more.
    Thanks!

• some sort of slew rate on the audio of the virus signal path to give a more C.V style of sound
    i do feel that the virus is a bit clinical when it comes to parameter changes

• Having class AB distortion would be nice. It would be even better if this could be added somewhere in the signal chain before the effects section.

As an example, Airwindows make a plugin called single ended triode that models this. Gives a nice analog feel to synth patches.

• I love the virus so much and the only thing that could ever make it better is if it has a performer modulation control section, i hate to say it but similar to the type in NI massive vst, if only this was included in the TI os 5 update for the vst it would make it perfect

• I love the virus so much and the only thing that could ever make it better is if it has a performer modulation control section, i hate to say it but similar to the type in NI massive vst, if only this was included in the TI os 5 update for the vst it would make it perfect

Do you mean like the performance lfo where you can draw in the shapes/curves?

If so I second that.

• how about right click learn on the matrix dest amount IN Virus Control
    coupled with an omni mode REMOTE templae
    so one of the hardware controls could tweek different parameters over any of the 16 parts
    and so

Perormance Mode

• Env mode on the LFOs is just not versatile enough. I would love to see 2 or 3 mod envelopes sepewrate to the LFOs. A delay start parameter on all envelopes and LFOs would also be great.