[Solved] 3.1 VC plug-in won't open in Logic

• I have the same problem, since the official release of version 3 the VC takes like 5 minutes to open. it happened wiht Logic 8 and 9 on my Mac pro only, it works fine in macbook pro.
    my mac pro is 2.8 ghz 8 cores.
    I have my Logic autoload set up with VC and it takes a really long time just to open the autoload....I tried removing the VC from the autoload to test if VC was the problem, and yes...once VC was removed the autoload started right away.

• there is a very distinct difference in between doesn't open and it takes 5 minutes ;) - you certainly have not the same problem and i'm sure that support can help you to sort it. usually long opening times have to do with broken disk permissions, files in the patches folder which don't belong there and other things. i doubt that it has to do with your autoload song.

best, marc

• there is a very distinct difference in between doesn't open and it takes 5 minutes ;) - you certainly have not the same problem and i'm sure that support can help you to sort it. usually long opening times have to do with broken disk permissions, files in the patches folder which don't belong there and other things. i doubt that it has to do with your autoload song.

best, marc

well... I did and unistall from the Virus folder and repair permissions ..installed again and now it just works fine... thx marc , I feel like a donkey now hehe 8o