Synth staying on tune - for PC users - function.

• I think many of us with a perfect ear for tune would prefer this..

Best Vibes,

LS

PS. Really Access - how about finally fixing this. This is the number one bug on your to do list, since even if all the other bugs are ironed out - the synths still don't (..most of them 98%..) stay in tune when connected to PC.

So how about it, really.. I've been waiting for a working synth for now 3,5 years..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5YW8zVahmk

• hey LS,
    i saw your video, but i don't really get your problem, honestly. :?:
    slight tune fluctuations are appropriate with "Analog Boost" enabled, right?
    best regards, gravity

• Unstable tuning is very analogue behavior. Welcome back. However, the vintage analogues didn't have any audio latency... LOL :P oh, and most of the more "modern" ones had an easy to use tuning button - which didn't need a degree in DPS processing to even understand what's going on...

• hey LS,
    i saw your video, but i don't really get your problem, honestly. :?:
    slight tune fluctuations are appropriate with "Analog Boost" enabled, right?
    best regards, gravity

Nope, this does not happen under Logic, so this is a bug on the USB connection with PC.

Access is aware of this, but us PC users are second class musicians to them it seems...

--This does not happen ever in stand alon either, so either it is an added feature for PC users to have their synths out of tune, or this is a serious bug--

• Zitat

Nope, this does not happen under Logic, ...

what is "this" problem? as i wrote, i don't understand what problem you're discussing here...

Zitat

...PC users are second class...

no way, mate, they love all of us! :love: