How about some new......

• speaking of which but I was watchin the new lfo video on the site (cant download it either) but I have to throw this out there...either i am super stupid or the audio is totally not synced up with the video...makes it pretty hard to see. Am I crazy?

Virus TI Keyboard, Ableton Live 8.04 and APC40, Windows XP 32 (vista 64 on my laptop), waves, psp's, magix, sonnox, GT Condenser Mic, EMU 1616m pci soundcard, Event Monitors, Core i7 3.3,6 gigs ram, two velociraptors in a raid 0, two 1tb's in raid 1.

• well, What I meant was new as in , setup connections and bouncing . Because as of now there are only tutorials on set up for older DAW's. Just wondering if any updates will follow or are the connection to the newer DAW any different?
    Like for example : Ableton live tutorial is based on ableton live 6 has anything changed with the virus connection wise and bouncing methods between 6 and the current 8 with the new os3 ?

• well, What I meant was new as in , setup connections and bouncing . Because as of now there are only tutorials on set up for older DAW's. Just wondering if any updates will follow or are the connection to the newer DAW any different?
    Like for example : Ableton live tutorial is based on ableton live 6 has anything changed with the virus connection wise and bouncing methods between 6 and the current 8 with the new os3 ?

essentially for Virus Control, nothing has changed. but you're right, it looks old. the real problem is how much manpower you put into those things instead of new things. but we got your point. the tutorials look outdated.

best, marc