Chord Memorizer for VC

• I would love to see a Chord memorizer for VC along presets for it. Some DAWs like Logic pro still dont have an easy to use Chord memorizer, it would be great to have it in Virus VC like I do have in other synths from Rob papen and Korg.

• Wow, never thought of this, but now that I have it would be really cool to get some phat sounds from the Virus without having to have 4 hands to play it with. I remember playing with my old Waldorf Gekko on my Juno's back in the day and just how nice of sounds I could get with a chord memorizer.

• and of course being able to lock the "Chord" and browse through sounds with the same chord locked... I love that feature of my Andromeda and some plug ins like Rob papen plug in have Chord, but as soon as u change the patch the chord goes away with it.

• [quote='zebastian21',index.php?page=Thread&postID=781#post781]and of course being able to lock the "Chord" and browse through sounds with the same chord locked... I love that feature of my Andromeda and some plug ins like Rob papen plug in have Chord, but as soon as u change the patch the chord goes away with it.[/quote

That would be really cool. Lock it like you can the oscillators, FX, filters etc so every patch you browse through can exhibit the same changes. Very nicely thought of!

• Yes this would be a great feature i also own a nord lead 3 that has the cord memorizer function it takes your sounds to another level its like some sort of magic button lol