Couple bugs & feature requests

• Hey there. Haven't had a lot of time to spend on the forum but wanted to point out a few things that I've noticed on my system

• Bug: Vowel filter RESONANCE does not lock when Freq Shifter section is locked (changing patches)
    • Request: Would be nice to lock COMMON params such as key mode, pitch bender and output
    • Bug: Transpose resets to +63 sometimes after you set it and then click on something else in the VC window (has been occuring since v3 maybe before for me)
    • Request: When I load a new track in Ableton, the pitch bend is still set to where it was on the channel on the previous project. So if channel 2 was left at +127 for pitch bend, the newly loaded project would also have the pitch bend set, requiring me to arm the tracks and reset the pitch control. Can we have these controllers reset when the TI is initialized, or is this possibly an Ableton thing?

That's all for now. Thanks again Access for continuing to support an incredible synth!

(sorry if this is in the wrong forum or if others have pointed out these things. I just wanted to get them off my chest)