Browsing Patches in VC with the Virus Hardware buttons

• I would love to load a bank in VC and be able to change patches directly from the Virus hardware instead of using the computer keyboard or mouse . This way it would feel less likely Im using a plug in, but more of a hardware approach .

• I'd like a way of moving through patches in the banks in vc like a plus or minus button rather than having to double click each individual patch. Being able to do this from a keyboard would be handy too as a program change message allways jumps to the patch stored on the Hardware, but I can imagine this to be difficult / impossible to implement.

• I'd like a way of moving through patches in the banks in vc like a plus or minus button rather than having to double click each individual patch. Being able to do this from a keyboard would be handy too as a program change message allways jumps to the patch stored on the Hardware, but I can imagine this to be difficult / impossible to implement.

you can just use the cursor keys to move the selector around.

-timo

• I would totally love this. Yes, browsing via the computer keyboard is great, but since I have my Ti and midi controller off to my left, I would love to be able to turn my chair around and browse through the presets from VC from the front panel of the Ti hardware itself while facing directly in the direction of my controller. The way I do it now is to have my left hand on the controller and my right hand stretched out across to where the computer keyboard is. It works, but not beneficial. I actually thought you could use the hardware buttons when I first got the Ti for this very reason, but instead it just switched banks/presets as if it was in single mode.

Marc, is it even possible to have the front preset buttons useable while in SEQ mode through VC? Something that could be programmed and amended in a future update?

• good idea

i have a pcrm50 midi controller so when i'm in VIRUS CONTROL I CAN'T MOVE throughout the patches on browser by increase and decrease button on my controller so when i press one of that keys then virus automatically load ROM-A SOUND BANK..

• Im inclined to agree with the bank shift jumping banks stored on your pc as well as stored on the virus and the value keys jumping through presets for the selected part - at the moment, with the large amount of banks available on the website its a real chore working through them to find something so clicking then going to keyboard and testing can take ages (my creativity dies long before i even scratch the surface of presets available)...

• What cursor keys do you mean? My typing keyboard keys don't do anything there.

The cursor keys of your computer keyboard.

On Windows, not all hosts do support this. Sometimes you need to enable "pass keyboard to plugins" in the preferences of a host.
    What host are you trying to use?

-timo