How can I use the Virus live with automatic sysex control of parameters, (automation without Virus Control).

• This is the most important question which I did knot know how to ask in the past and therefore could not be clear, but I think I know the answer now - if only the virus can do this for me either live or recording spdif:

1) To clarify , my band's live set plan will be - entity A (myself) on electric guitar; entity B (rapper) on vocals; entity C on a midi keyboard only playing note values which trigger notes on the virus (but absolutely NO tweaking responsibilities assigned to this entity); entity D - a person pretending to play bass guitar, entity E - a person pretending to play an electronic drum kit; entity F - a rack mounted Denon mp3 audio player with the cue remote control recall system built into my guitar; entity G - sysex stream of live automation of virus parameters to be synced to the track, and finally Entity G - my rocktron all access midi foot controller system to cue the sysex, control my eventide harmonizer, and simultaneously cue the rack mp3 player to the sysex. But where does the sysex source come from? And how can I to re-cue sysex messages with my midi foot controller in case there is some unforeseeable interruption in the show. But does the sysex info sit on another rackmounted midi device? I am totally lost. I cannot find any books about this.

For the keyboard note player, I need to have a sysex message automatically perform the modulation tweaking and morphing changes of the virus but cued in sync to the song - so that the keyboard player does not have to tweak anything, and the only thing this person has to do is press the keys on the keyboard. (I even want sysex to automatically automate any parameter i would otherwise automate in virus control, but without virus control (or even recording with spdif if VC does not behave right) - even pressurized aftertouch, mod wheel, etc and in target to any other virus parameter automatically through sysex with absolutely none of this responsibility left to the keys person at all - exactly like automation in pro tools.

But I want to be able to cue the entry of the sysex information to be on time with the rackmount mp3 player - and possibly all cued from my midi foot controller. (i am basically the band dictator - and a dictator who will be trying desperately to avoid any live dependence on pro tools or abelton. The local stores - who all like abelton live for live use - absolutely hate me - even nelly furtado's live person who keeps saying to use abelton live is not happy with me - as clearly i showed him i will take this to the extreme with a rack-mounted mp3 player and attaching a remote system for it on my electric guitar - or controlling it with my MIDI foot controller more preferably . But can I have control over a properly midi-footswitched cue of a sysex automation source to the virus and the eventide while a synced click to that sysex seperately going to the headphones of performers? Does the virus need to be attached to some rack sysex generator or synchronizer also syncing my rack mp3 player and eventide? (i never thought a live band could be this difficult, this is a true nightmare).

And as for VC i need similar functionality as in the VC, but also in hardware TI standalone with sysex automating exactly what pro tools can automate in VC... even for spdif recording - since upon update, i saw that the operating system 4.02 loads into the TI hardware also (as per the display). Then after this, can everything that is done and edited in the VC software also be "performed" in the hardware without a computer running VC ???

As for the advanced arpegiattor edit functions, I think i saw on a video that this can only be done in VC. But can I actually load the new user edited arpegiattor patterns created freshly from VC into the TI when stand alone as one of the modulation patterns available for use live or even recording spdif? (in the hardware standalone with NO VC, in addition to the rest of the 'playable' functionality from VC software automatable only from sysex in the TI - and to have sysex automatically contol all mod changes and morphing as well as all the other VC parameters - without VC. i also need sysex to modulate possible recording performances in case my VC does not work properly - as heard on many complaints.

Sorry for the repetition.
    Thanks
    Vic