Does this happen to you??

• I just recently installed every sound library that you can download off the access website and I noticed something, if you do a category search, you get an awful lot of duplicate patches showing up in the browser, sometimes 4 or 5 instances of the same patch........does this happen to you too? Anyone know a way to fix this? It would be nice to see where these patches are coming from, possible different soundsets..........this used to happen to me before I installed all the soundsets, I figured it was the backups showing up twice, but now it's out of control.......

• I just recently installed every sound library that you can download off the access website and I noticed something, if you do a category search, you get an awful lot of duplicate patches showing up in the browser, sometimes 4 or 5 instances of the same patch........does this happen to you too? Anyone know a way to fix this? It would be nice to see where these patches are coming from, possible different soundsets..........this used to happen to me before I installed all the soundsets, I figured it was the backups showing up twice, but now it's out of control.......

those patches are no dups, they have the same name but they are slightly different. as for seeing where they are, right click is your friend.

best, marc

• as for seeing where they are, right click is your friend.

best, marc

Control click on a mac just lets you sort alpha, delete and undo last operation, I don't see an option to locate the patch???

EDIT: Ohh I stand corrected, I see what you are referring too, only happens after you do a search......thanks for that tip!!!!