Routing possibility's ?

• How about some new routing possibility's ?

like:
    Use part two to mix with part 1... What I mean is... Making layers... But choose to send audio to stream to post fx of part one. Then you can layer the sound of part 2 but use the same fx's like reverb r delay of part one...

or maybe post it to filter section of part one...

Look at it as a chain... OSCsection... Filtersection...FXsection From the point you post it to another part... the rest will automatically go OFF...

Think about it... you can sacrifice sections... to use the same distortion or reverb room like the first layer. You will even safe calculation power. Cause other wise if you want the same effect used in layer two it would be a pain in the a** to copy it...
    not even talked about tweaking... it really would open doors :)

• Why not using multi mode to layer sounds and sending on two midi channels - that needs no new cumbersome features.

I guess reusing the effects via the routing you suggest will not work - as thanks heaven effects are part of a patch in a virus and not independent, mixer like routed stuff... which will create many headaches making patches sound the same in any mode.

• For the "part" routing I think that it would cost little resources only on parts which are only odd numbered/even numbered, as the dual DSP architecture works in a way that odd parts are calculated by DSP1 and even parts are done by DSP2. Using a feature to share a patch between the two processors could lead to troubles.

• I agree that the routing stuff described above, whilst technically empowering, would lead to some very big headaches I could do without. Having said that, some master FX wouldn't go amiss...