Help latency issue on virus ti 2 desktop

• Hi i just bought a virus ti2 desktop and have a mac running with osx leopard 10.5.6 with logic 9, and i dont know what is happening but i just followed every installation steps and im have latency, and some multi - parts are without sound
    Ive noticed that only the multis 1 3 5 7 9 11 13 15 make sound, and the others dont...i dont know whats wrong...when i first used it i uptaded to os 4.5 than ive tested the lfo leds, than used the hotfix, and i really want to make it work

Please help me

• Hii sorry for that...i was tweaking the settings here, and it finally works...now it just get out of sync when im using multiple tracks with delay and reverb, and just when all play together... but i guess thats normal
    xD

See ya

If the old issue persists ill let u know

• First, try to pull the power plug, hold down ARP EDIT, plug the power back in and release ARP EDIT after the BPM/Acess LED started blinking.
    If this does not help, please contact support, they'll be able to help you.

-timo

• It worked for like 30 minutes..than i got a sync error message and the sound stopped....the other instruments still working fine..(virus working fine as sounddriver) but the virus sounds stopped playing at alll...i tried to restart the virus, and it sent a really loud noise to my monitors..after shutting everyting off, i restarted my macpro and open logic again..andd back to step one! Sound out of sync, and only some parts working.

• It worked for like 30 minutes..than i got a sync error message and the sound stopped....the other instruments still working fine..(virus working fine as sounddriver) but the virus sounds stopped playing at alll...i tried to restart the virus, and it sent a really loud noise to my monitors..after shutting everyting off, i restarted my macpro and open logic again..andd back to step one! Sound out of sync, and only some parts working.

when you say, "the sound stops" do you mean that no sound is coming out of the virus anymore, even when you switch to the analog outs and use a headphone for instance? if that happens frequently to you, you should contact support. it looks like your virus is crashing. what you've initially reported (odd parts work, even parts don't) indicates that one DSP has crashed.

as for the sync error warning, could you try something: open the tutorial song and let it run for some time. if you get sync error warnings, you need to troubleshoot your system (read the setup guide for that). if you don't, could you please send the song you're getting those errors with into support?

thanks, marc

• my virus just got here yesterday...ive tested it like for 4 hours only...i really hope its not a big bug, ive been waiting for it for like 3 years to buy...as i live in brazil.(salty prices for us)

Today ive turned it on, and it works again magicaly....ill test now for a few hours see if it crashes again...
    then i let u know.. already contact support to....i really hope i dont have to send it to fix it..

When the sound stops, it dont work even changing to analog audio..only turning off and on again the virus worked the last time..and i could not test with headphones....

Thank u very much
    See ya

• Happend again.. this problem with the even and odd parts...but this time i restarted the virus twice..and it works again normal..now only the part 7 dont sound..

*edit* 30 minutes after
    Happend again and again...
    im starting to think is a dsp problem as marc said, probably?