midi keyboard stops working

• Hi all,

I put in a ticket to support, but I was just wondering if anyone has run into this issue. I will also post any results I find so if anyone has the same issue in the future it will be documented here.

When I load up any of my DAW's the VC works fine, but after a few seconds the midi keyboard stops sending data. This happens with any midi track and not just the VC. The knobs on the VC still work.

I did find an older post on here that said to reinstall the drivers, that did not work, nor reinstalling the virus software all together.

win 7 64 bit quad core i7

fl studio and cubase 4

Any ideas are welcome.

Matthew

• is a keyboard connected to the virus by midi (in) still working?

marc

No.

I tried everything, once the midi keyboard drops out non of the midi inputs work.

Im trying to remember the last thing I installed. Think it was drivers for the Pace key. do you think there could be an issue with another driver.

Everything was working fine. Then this.

Thanks Marc

Matt

• matt, get in touch with support - i never heart of that prob

cheers, marc

Marc,

I have been in touch with support, i'm beginning to think it is my machine specific.

Sucks because i never ran into anything like this before.

Thanks for your help,

Matt

• Hi all, (or anyone reading this post having this issue),

There seems to be a conflict on my machine with Flux plugin services and the midi driver.

I switched the flux services off and the TI is back. Only downside is I cant use the flux plugins with out the services.

Will post if there are any other solutions,

Matt