Some parameters are changing itself.

• Hello Furious,
    it was almost a year ago. Do you still have parameter changes or success with a newer OS?
    Since a week the cutoff parameter by my TI2 changes itself. Later i will upgrade to OS 4.5 and give it a try.
    I've seen in a changelog that there is a fix. It says:
    Since: Ti OS 4.1.0 Public Beta: HI: Parameters do not change themselves anymore.
    Fingers crossed!

Greets,
    Marcel

• Hello there

I have the same problem too with the cutoff. I made 3 test and the results were differents. Here's what i sent to the access support:

Hello again Jorg

Some updated news for you about my problems.

Ok, let's begin with the cutoff stuff: i just noticed that a volume pedal plugged into the keyboard tend to cause that problem. I'm not sure if this my pedal or the keyboard itself.

The constant cutoff change problem almost disappear after i unplugged the pedal.

But, i have this problem again with the vc plugins but i don't have it when it's just plugged with midi cables.
    The problem did not happen frequently since i unplugged the pedal but it's unstable. I just made a test minutes ago with a new empty cubase session with just the virus plugins. I took a simple sound and let the arpeggiator on hold.
    First test: the cutoff went back to 127 by itself after 28 sec.
    Second test: the cutoff went back to 127 after 25 minutes 47 sec.
    Third test: I let 2 sounds play together with 2 differents arp on hold with the cutoff almost at 0. The cutoff of the 2 sounds came back at 127 in the same time after 3 minutes.

I also get the vc communication usb error almost every time. So , each time, i have to unplug and replug the usb cable when i load a session even with the belkin hub. I have the impression that the virus is as the edge limit of the usb.

I have some bug with the browser of the plugin too: sometime it load the right patch i selected, sometime not. Also, it happen i cannot drag and drop sound in the lower browser screen to save songs as midi files.

When i load a couple of patches in the plugins ( 1 or twin voices), i get a lot of arpeggiator sync error ( it's a little better with the last 4.5 update i think).

Sometime, the vc plugin crash my session of cubase 6.

I hope you'll see clearly between all those problems what can it be my because i want to keep this amazing keyboard.

By the way, my buffer size is 512 . That's ok for the keyboard?

I will try to compose some music this week and come back to you if everything tend to be ok. For now, it seem "workable" but far from perfect.
    Can you come back soon to me after your analyze and i will come back to you after this with my test of workflow with the keyboard.

Thank you and have a good day.

Waiting for Jorg news so i will see. I will also try the snap tricks even with os 4.5.

• My excuses,

i made an error in the last mail i sent.

The cutoff also change by itself with just the midi cables plugged into it ( without the vc plugins)! 8|

• Dear Stephane,
    This is my last message from support to you regarding this:

Besides the foot pedal that caused some irritations, are there any other Midi controllers connected to this setup that could send Midi CC messages to the setup (and then also to the TI in that case). The Virus reacts on Midi CC 40 for Cutoff 1 and Midi CC 41 on Cutoff 2. If the Cutoff is neither changed by the foot pedal at this point and also not by the Modulation wheel, then I would still try to exclude some other device or something in the session used sending Midi CC 40 or 41 out. If this can be excluded 100%, then it must be the TI hardware - in that case I could only think of the TI doing this if the actual Cutoff poti is set to 127 as well and the poti then sending out parameter changes when it shouldn't.

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner