• Hey Roby!

Thanks for taking a look, yes the pitch changes but thats not the thing, it was just cuting out the sound at all after couple of bars, if i press the key and hold it, the same, after two and half bars straight silence and no matter how long i hold that silence, when i release you get a short sound.

But anyhow i managed to understand what is the reason which is quite weird. It is because of "Smart Disable" being enabled on Virus Ti plugin, funny thing that this happens only on USB3 Out, other parts are working fine. Seems like it is FL bug or on Virus Ti itself. By desabling "Smart Disable" everything goes fine than. :)

• Might have something to do with the latest FL version. I stuck with an earlier patch and the results are what you hear with smart disable enabled. Good to know you fixed it :) (more proper hardstyle now :p (I grown it rmx :love: ))

• Might have something to do with the latest FL version. I stuck with an earlier patch and the results are what you hear with smart disable enabled. Good to know you fixed it :) (more proper hardstyle now :p (I grown it rmx :love: ))

Hehe that track is quite old and feeling a touch of skills (one of my early tracks), but thanks :D