Virus TI2 Audio Issues

• Hi Everyone:
    Before I reach out to Access support I wanted to run an issue that I have been having with my TI2 Keyboard. I have the latest OS 4.0.5.01 running on Windows 7 x64 (8GB RAM / 3.2gHz AMD Quad-Core). For the most part it works okay but once in a while the audio will start screaming at me. When working in Sonar x64, with the TI2 loaded as a VST, upon playback the audio will suddenly start letting out a loud buzz sound. To resolve I typically have to unplug the unit for about 10 seconds or so and start over. It will work fine for a few days and then the issue will return.

It seems the USB driver is a bit buggy because I can leave the unit on, without running Sonar or any other audio devices / interfaces, and every few seconds I'll get a nice loud pop sound, full of reverb. For a brief period this morning the TI2 started playing back a patch on its own, though it was full of static and sounded more like a cat screaming with delaying and reverb on it. It doesn't seem to matter if I route the audio through USB or direct through its main outs.

Does anyone else out there have similar issues?

Cheers,
    Andrew