Multi mode patch change

• Hello,
    since yesterday i own finally a Virus TI deskop and i'm very happy with it.
    Now i wan't to intergrate the virus into my live setup.

My Korg Karma is the center of the setup. I will send program changes to the virus TI which i Run in Multi mode. Is it possible to change multi-mode patches with a Program chang from my karma. Instead of changing only one singe patch within de mulit-mode patch.

• Not as far as I know - but changing your multi by reconfiguring it (ie patch changes for all 16 channels plus volume/pans, etc.) may not be particularly inefficient compared to changing using the virus interface. I mean inefficient in terms of how quickly the virus changes everything - it would be a pain in the arse to sequence I think. It does open up avenues in terms of gradually changing sounds rather than all at once, however (especially when you take into account that you'd have to lay off sending notes to the virus if you changed multi preset).

Also, I often don't use all 16 slots - in fact, far from it, so maybe you can double or even quadrupel up on your channels?

• The strange thing is when I use my Roland RD-700GX to control my Virus TI, it' s possible to change the complete multi mode patch.

I monitored both midi signals for patch change.
    Roland RD-700GX: only sending a single program change

Korg Karma: sending a single program change and some Sysex data.

• Finally found the problem. On my karma i have to change one timbre to EXT and set the midi channel not to the general midi channel of my karma. Then select a patch on COMBI1.1 page of my karma. This patch number will select the corresponding patch on my VIRUS TI.

Thnx for you help