Next OS (os 4?) feature requests

• I may have missed this but the ability to save or copy arp patterns between patches. I've sometimes come up with great arps that fit the groove but find it very difficult/time consuming to duplicate them on other patches. Currently using a nearly as time consuming capture of midi out but not really as easy as it could be.

Third env would be good

and a couple of 16 step modulators like on the Radius would be interesting

Otherwise as per the other posts!

Thanks

• I may have missed this but the ability to save or copy arp patterns between patches. I've sometimes come up with great arps that fit the groove but find it very difficult/time consuming to duplicate them on other patches. Currently using a nearly as time consuming capture of midi out but not really as easy as it could be.

Load the patch, Lock both Arpeggiator sections in Virus Control, load your other patch, you're done.

HTH
    -timo

• Load the patch, Lock both Arpeggiator sections in Virus Control, load your other patch, you're done......

Superb. I really should have read ALL of the manual (or watched the vids). You are trying!

• I realy need new OS :P
    it would be nice to have the possibility with VC to capture the CC in the Virus TI Synth cubase input midi to use it instead automation with the VC

• Some already mentioned but:

I'd love a compressor...that would really help with the bass patches. Esp if it could be side-chained.

I'd really like the Characters section to have something more extreme...they are perhaps a bit too subtle, even when turned up to max. So I'd like a couple of them that would really mangle things up at the extreme end of things. Say one that perhaps gave a really gritty dark sound ala the 12bit DA converter in the DX7 or perhaps a really wonky out of tune OSC effect ala Boards of Canada. And variable so that at the lowest settings they give a subtle change through to OTT extreme results on max.

I'd also love Program + and - buttons on the soft synth GUI and not just Bank + and -.

And ultimately, I'd love a Virus that could actually output all 16 parts as audio. I'm actually pretty surprised the TI2 didn't have this. TI3 perhaps?

• Hello, can Access please also make the track for the mp3 snack preview of OS4 as a downloadable session tutorial file with automation for all the main DAWs so that we can see all the techniques used for designing sounds with the new features and how some of them morph through particular things automated? I realize some switches in that mp3 to different versions of that patch are not all automated, but some of them we badly need to know the order and layering of elements morphed and so a session file for the DAWs would be of great assistance. Thanks... but if not, can someone please tell me the name of that patch. Thanks.

• Edit everything in Virus Control, then hit [STORE] and select "-> Multi Edit Buffer" as destination. Next time, when VC is closed, go to Multimode and press [STORE] again to enter the multi store menu (and store it!)

-timo

wow, cant believe i never saw this

was about to post the same feature request again.

glad i used the search function

sounds like an odd and unintuitive way of doing it tho.

ok new feature request
    to be able to open a multi in VC so you can tweak the levels
    then save it back to your virus using the above method...