Next OS (os 4?) feature requests

• why not make one thread to throw them all in here?

anyway my biggest requests:

Comb Filters
    Oscillators as modulation sources in the mod matrix
    A Third Envelope
    LFO's that go way into the audio range

• Drag n drop wave files directly into the vc for endless sonic possibilities! I don't see why it hasn't been done yet.....hint hint Access:)

Virus TI Keyboard, Ableton Live 8.04 and APC40, Windows XP 32 (vista 64 on my laptop), waves, psp's, magix, sonnox, GT Condenser Mic, EMU 1616m pci soundcard, Event Monitors, Core i7 3.3,6 gigs ram, two velociraptors in a raid 0, two 1tb's in raid 1.

• 1. Compressor effect

Stereo compressor with attack, release, threshold and ratio settings, which can be used to increase punch, drive, warmth ...

2. Sampled waveforms

Access could be a better implementation than Clavier or Waldorfer...Playing a Piano sound or a sampled drums would be nice.

3. Effect only version of the plugin.

Use the full power of the DSP's for effects.

4. Improvements in the VC Plugin GUI

Graphic display of EQ , LFO , on screen keyboard...

• More filter types is what I'd really be interested in. Maybe a couple more distortion types too.

If the virus had a comb filter, and gooood tape and tube saturations I wouldn't be able to think of anything else I'd want.

• How i cant quote those?!?
    Great! I would love them!

The effect-only version not much needed, i found a method to have ti working anyway (VC loaded as normal VSTi and then using ReaInsert inside Reaper for handle one of the patches as effect processor)

• 1. 3rd ADSR is really welcome and really needs, if you guys build a new TI3 please dont forget to put usb2.0 or firewire 800/400 output instead the old USB 1

2. The possibility to use our own waveform for the wave osc section (hope is possible to write this part in the ram or is only rom? a too/utilityl for do it is warmy welcome like Waldorf already do it with some unusefull hardware synths :D )

3. A virus FX plugin would be nice but not urgent.

• 1. 3rd ADSR is really welcome and really needs, if you guys build a new TI3 please dont forget to put usb2.0 or firewire 800/400 output instead the old USB 1

2. The possibility to use our own waveform for the wave osc section (hope is possible to write this part in the ram or is only rom? a too/utilityl for do it is warmy welcome like Waldorf already do it with some unusefull hardware synths :D )

3. A virus FX plugin would be nice but not urgent.

Why just an ADSR envelope? Why not something like Omnisphere where you can where you can create more advanced envelopes? This would be similar to using the arp as a modulation source, however, it would offer more possibilities.

• Construction of own Wavetables

+1

importing some bred & better samples would be nice, don´t like the pianos so much for example which come with the factory bank

but there are some excellent sampled ones

• Working sidechain via usb with cubase 4.x and 5.x

No Chance:

• I would like to see an emulation of the JP-80x0 filter and supersaw added into the TI. I know you can essentially make a supersaw with the TI's hypersaw, but it just doesn't sound the same as Roland's. Even just a wavetable of it would be great!