How to setup Virus Snow to record via Audio (not midi) into Ableton Live

• Hi, I thought this was worthy of a new thread, as it's quite specific.

I've mucked around a bit with the Total Integration and VCC using The Virus Snow as the audio interface. I found latency a bit of a problem, and wanted an easy way to be able to create more than 4 tracks in Ableton using the Snow.

I'd like to setup the Snow to output straight audio into Ableton as I don't really need to use midi. I figure I'll solve the latency probs, get unlimited tracks, and improve the awesome Virus sound (it seems to sound fuller and more alive when it's going direct (rather than through the Virus Control Center in Ableton).

Can anyone who's done something similiar let me and anyone else know how to set this up. Basically setting up the Snow to output audio into Ableton. I would be doing something similiar with guitar and microphone as well, plugging into the Virus Input.

----

NOTES: I'm using Virus Snow as Audio Interface. The stereo outputs are plugged directly into my studio monitors. USB is plugged into the computer from Virus. Midi cable between virus and Akai MPK49. Power cable in Akai (no USB).