Anyone spot the difference between the 1/2 & 1/4 Delay on the Virus TI?!?!? :P

• Ever since I got my first Virus TI Keyboard in 2007, I've noticed that the 1/2 and 1/4 delay are exactly the same, I also have a TI2 Desktop and the issue is exactly the same, also, 2 of my friends have Virus TI's as well and they report the same problem.

I've waited 3 years for this to be fixed, no such luck, so I thought I'd mention it

SJR

• It depends on the tempo. Set the BPM to 170 and you'll see that 1/2 is actually 1/2, whilst 1/4 is 1/4. At lower BPM settings, "1/2" exceeds the highest time available for the delay, and the system automatically switches to the closest musical useful signature, 1/4. this is actually well explained on the manuals which you should have read ;)

• Ok fair enough, I read the manual, but must have missed that part, still, its abit useless, there have been many times where I've wanted to use a 1/2 delay, I produce trance at 140bpm so that means I dont get to use a 1/2 delay, I still think access should do something about this, I'm constantly having to use external delays, its a hassle sometimes!!! :)

SJR