logic 9, virus Ti KB stops working with certain tracks?

• Hi , im using logic 9, motu 828 mk2 and a Ti keyboard. Problem is when i am using it the midi/usb seems to stop working after a while on certain tracks (ie kontakt will no longer respond to me pushing a key) the only way to get it to work again is to on/off the virus keyboard. The virus still goes but the rest doesnt? It seems to happen after ten minutes or so.

Also off topic, how do i get logic to record my knob tweaks with the virus. It doesnt seem to work?

thanks

• Hi , im using logic 9, motu 828 mk2 and a Ti keyboard. Problem is when i am using it the midi/usb seems to stop working after a while on certain tracks (ie kontakt will no longer respond to me pushing a key) the only way to get it to work again is to on/off the virus keyboard. The virus still goes but the rest doesnt? It seems to happen after ten minutes or so.

Also off topic, how do i get logic to record my knob tweaks with the virus. It doesnt seem to work?

thanks

is this all odd or even parts or just random parts? as for recording knob tweeks: you need to record automation if you use virus control.

best, marc

• Marc's answer was asking you if the TI sounds that stop working are only on odd parts or only on even parts -> the "channels" of the Virus' sequencer mode. For example, if the sounds on channel 1-3-5-7... aren't working, you'll now the first DSP (the one that handles odd numbered parts) has crashed - this can "diagnose" an hardware problem.

• i guess you need to work on it, preferably by contacting access support. you could for instance test, if removing USB and plugging it in again makes a difference. this way you could rule out that the hardware itself stops sending. usually those things are results of USB problems (exceed of maximum bandwidth, to many devices on one port).

best, marc